Ultra-PB30+ contains up to 55 billion active cells comprised of 9 species of human-gut-anchoring probiotics to ensure successful establishment in each of their particular niche.
- Carefully selected strains with complete resistance tests (22 antibiotics); all genomes are registered with genome banks.
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 is shown in RCT to significantly reduce the risk of upper respiratory infections by 27%.
- Provides formulas with or without prebiotic (FOS) to meet each individual's needs
- Acid-resistant strains enable the release in the stomach, inhibiting H. pylori growth, and further help to relieve GI discomfort such as acid reflux, cramps, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and flatulence.
- Helps prevent dysbiosis caused by long-term antibiotic treatments (ie. C. difficile overgrowth), leaky gut syndrome, and IBS.
Ingredients (per teaspoon): (30 servings)
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1.....7.01 billion cfu
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32.....5.78 billion cfu
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06.....3.45 billion cfu
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05.....2.33 billion cfu
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04.....3.45 billion cfu
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11.....2.33 billion cfu
Lactobacillus gasseri Lg-36.....3.45 billion cfu
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33.....2.33 billion cfu
Streptococcus thermophilus St-21......1.21 billion cfu
May contain up to 55 billion viable cells at the time of manufacture.