Optimum Pro biotic
Optimum-PB8+ includes 9 species of human gut-anchoring probiotics in the formula to ensure the successful establishment of each species in its particular niche.
- 15 billion active cells per capsule upon manufacturing
- Carefully selected strains with complete resistance tests (22 antibiotics); all genomes are registered in genome banks.
- Room-temperature stable, plus addition of FOS to promote probiotic stability, increasing shelf-life and activity.
- FOS free formulation also available to meet each individual's needs.
- All strains are acid- and bile-resistant, ensuring their passage through the entire GI tract while helping inhibit H. pylori infections and C. difficile overgrowth.
- For general GI problems, such as cramps, bloating, diarrhea, and constipation, and IBS.
- Prevent dysbiosis caused by long-term antibiotic use, improves immune function, and reduces symptoms of food allergies/sensitivities