Vita Aid's RTI Management Protocol
Cold killer Coldfexin
A plus Zinc
Ultra PB probiotic "The good guys"
The following primary strategies can be initiated within 48 hours of symptom onset and continued until symptoms significantly subside:Immune Support:
- Coldefenxin: [Focused Dosing] take 2 capsules every 4 hours during the day.
- C-Nergy (Vitamin C + D-Ribose + Elderberry): take 1 scoop TID.
- Vitamin A Plus Zinc: take 2 capsules cc TID.
- Ultra-PB100 DF (Probiotic): take 1 scoop cc QD.Antimicrobial:
- Microcidin (Antimicrobial): take 2 capsules cc TID.
- Alliimin DR (Enteric-Release Garlic Concentrate): take 1 capsule cc TID.The following secondary strategies can be implemented for additional symptom management:Antihistamine:
- Bio-C (Vitamin C with Flavonoids): take 2 capsules BID.Mucolytic:
- NAC+ (NAC with Vitamin C/E and Selenium): take 3 capsules BID.